The founding partner of Al Rowaad Advocates & Legal Consultancy, Mrs. Awatif is licensed to represent her clients in all courts of the UAE from the First Instance Court to the Supreme Court.
Mrs. Awatif trained and qualified in dubai and has been practicing law since 1989 and worked within UAE law firms before founding the company.
Over the past 20 years, Awatif has represented such esteemed clients as Emirates NBD, Melli Iran Bank, Saderat Iran Bank and Shell Petrol L.T.D as well as Challemburger Company and the University of Middlesex.
Fluent in English and French, Mrs. Awatif is approved by both the French Embassy in Dubai and British Embassy and American Embassy in Abu Dhabi for both consultancy and to represent their citizens in individual cases. Mrs. Awatif is a member of the Lawyers Union in Dubai Court and the Ministry of Justice.
- Woman wins divorce after husband deserted her for 18 months
- Woman accused of bigamy wins case at third attempt
- Duo steal diamonds worth Dh500,000 in Dubai
- Emirati Women’s Day: Hire more women, say recruiters
- Woman gets divorce, wins custody battle
- Woman files case against ‘cheating husband for showing pornography to their son